New Safety Measures
All the states in the USA are now being affected by the COVID-19 virus. At ABetter Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc, I wanted to reach out to you personally to let you know how we are implementing safety protocols to continue to serve you during this unprecedented COVID-19 season. As this time, we are open and operating on a full-time schedule to meet all your heating and air conditioning needs including maintenance, service, repair, indoor air quality, and installation appointments.
Updated Protocols for A Better Heating and Air amid COVID-19
We are following enhanced cleaning protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure your safety. Also, we are monitoring our team member’s health. Anyone that has a fever is showing signs of sickness, or who have been known to be exposed will remain at home.
We are closely monitoring the news from the CDC as well as the World Health Organization (WHO). Should any new recommendations or procedures come up, we will change our protocols accordingly. At ABetter Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc, our plan is to remain open and continue to have our technicians service, repair, and install your systems as normal. We will communicate any changes to that decision to you as they occur.
When you call in, our office staff will be asking if anyone in the home has a fever, been diagnosed or had exposure to the COVID-19 virus. We need to know so that we can be proactive with our team’s response and level of protection. We are asking customers to be honest about their travels and medical conditions. If you have a regularly scheduled appointment and are experiencing any of the following symptoms. cough, fever, shortness of breath; please call our office at 770-628-5491 to reschedule.
Here is a list of some procedures we are implementing to ensure we meet your needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
- Protection: Our technician will wear shoe covers, gloves, and masks while at your home or business.
- Cleaning: They also must wash their hands after each call. We will also be cleaning our facility frequently with recommended sanitizing products daily.
- Signature for service & repair work: We normally require our repair or service work to be approved by signature. However, during this time, we will be suspending this requirement. We will accept a verbal commitment to perform service and repair work.
- For equipment sales, we have the option of electronic signature approval via email and we will require signatures for replacement and installation of equipment.
- Payment: If you would like to make payments electronically, please call our office at 770-628-5491 to give your payment information to our office staff.
- Meetings: We are conducting company meetings virtually so that we maintain social distancing. Technicians already work in isolation for most of the day and are not exposed to large groups during work. We will be limiting face to face interaction between our office team members and field team members.
- To limit contact our office is temporarily closed to the public.
Servicing the Community
ABetter Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc has been serving Metro Atlanta since 1993. Safety is one of our core values. As members of a common community, together we can make a difference. We will continue our focus on delivering the products and services you depend on in a manner consistent with the health and wellbeing of everyone.
Please call our main line at 770-628-5491 to schedule your appointment or to discuss any concerns you may have.
President & General Manager
ABetter Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc